Sunday, October 20 | “Don’t Stop Believing…
Rev. Danny Dieth | Jeremiah 29:11-14

 

+

Chapel Organ

The chapel organ was built by the M. P. Moller company in the 1950’s as part of the company’s Artiste line.  It consists of three ranks (a principal, stopped flute of wood and metal, and a string) duplexed to provide the following stop list. The entire organ is enclosed in the south chamber on the left side of the chancel.

Stop List

Great

8′ Diapason
8′ Gedeckt
8′ Viola
4′ Octave
4′ Flute
4′ Viola
2 2/3′ Twelfth
2 Fifteenth
Swell to Great

Swell

8′ Gedeckt
8′ Viola
4′ Flute
4′ Viola
2 2/3′ Nazard
2′ Flautino
Tremolo

Pedal

16′ Bourdon
8′ Gedeckt
8′ Viola
5 1/3′ Quint
4′ Octave
4′ Flute